Jul 15, 2021
At your next campfire, or BBQ, WOW your family and friends with some Campfire Cones!
Here's the recipe:
- waffle ice cream cones
- fillings: marshmallows, mini peanut butter cups, chocolate bar pieces, Rolos, butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, peanut butter, bananas, raspberries, strawberries
*you could even roast the marshmallows beforehand to get that smoky flavour*
- To one waffle cone add your fillings
- Wrap the entire cone with tin-foil
- Put the wrapped cone over the campfire on a grate or near the coals for about 3-5 minutes. Once melted, take off the fire and let cool for a couple of minutes. (You can also cook these on a grill for 5-6 minutes or in the oven at 375 degrees for 5-8 minutes)
- Unwrap the foil from the top and enjoy!
Recipe and Photo from Hip2Save