Holy Spirit Encounter and Deliverance Seminar
Quinte Alliance Church | 373 Bridge St W Belleville
DATE: May 11 to 14
TIME: 7:00 PM - 11:30 AM
The Deliverance Seminar will go through the foundations to deliverance and give practical training. The Holy Spirit Encounter will cover topics such as 'What Does the Bible say about Spirit-Empowerment?', 'Learning to Listen to the Voice of Jesus' and others. Full schedule is on our website.
The first event runs on Thursday evening and Friday and will provide practical training and experience with respect to spiritual deliverance. Ministry leaders, elders and staff will benefit from this training but all are welcome. Themes will include:
- Session 1: Foundations to Deliverance
- Session 2: Deliverance: Practical Training Pt. 1
- Session 3: Deliverance: Practical Training Pt. 2
- Session 4: Deliverance Ministry
You can register for this free event at https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/593255441997
The second event runs on Friday evening and Saturday and will focus on the Presence and Power of the Holy Spirit. All church members will benefit from this encounter. Themes will include:
- Session 1: What if Jesus Meant What He Said?
- Session 2: What does the Bible say about Spirit-Empowerment?
- Session 3: Preparing My Soul for More of Jesus’ Empowerment
- Session 4: Learning to Listen to the Voice of Jesus
- Session 5: Receiving the Filling of the Holy Spirit
- Session 6: Releasing the Power and Presence of Jesus to Others
You can register for this free event at https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/592584996677
Please register for each event separately if you wish to attend both. A free will offering will be taken each day.
Both events will be led by Doug and Teri Balzer. Doug serves on staff at the Western Canadian District of the C&MA and is also the Director of Rekindle, an organization that resources churches towards fruitful disciple-making, spiritual renewal and mission.
For information about registration please contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org. For information about the events, please contact Pastor Allan at email@example.com
Click here for more details on their website.