Dark sky nights
1118 Point Pelee Drive Leamington
7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Dark Sky Viewing Tips
- Check the weather before heading out.
- Take along a star chart or download a stargazing app, and a pair of binoculars, or a telescope.
- Use red cellophane over your flashlight. Red light is less obtrusive than traditional white light and helps to retain your night vision.
- West Beach and the Visitor Centre parking lot are the best car-accessible stargazing locations.
- Call: 519-322-2365 Ext. 0 or
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: Included in admission fee.