Chippewa Park 100th Anniversary Family Festival
Chippewa Park | 2465 City Rd Thunder Bay
DATE: Jul 28 to Aug 2
TIME: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Thousands of people enjoy amusement park rides, food vendors, bouncy castles, kite flying, swimming, and more every year at this iconic Thunder Bay community event, now celebrating 100 years!
(1) roughly 40 musical, dance and comedy performances with a headline act each evening
(2) children’s musical acts will perform with a variety of games
(3) the Children’s Festival Area, located in the area between the Pavilion and Whisky Jack Creek will operate from 1 pm to 4 pm on Saturday, Sunday and Monday and will include a children’s catch-and-release fish derby and a scavenger hunt
(4) buskers and street performers
(5) a 30-minute fireworks display in the beach area commencing
(6) Snowbirds aerial display (tbc)
(7) a series of reunions aimed at those with a special relationship with the Park – former employees, campers, and day camp staff
(8) ethnic and Indigenous food vendors.