Youth Week 2022
Various locations and online - Check their website for details. |
DATE: May 1 to 7
TIME: 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
May 1st - 7th is a special time at Youth Move as they celebrate YOUTH WEEK! Get ready for an action-packed week featuring activities tailored to youth ages 10 - 24. Times and locations vary. From in-person activities, to outdoor adventures, to virtual events, Youth Week 2022 has a lot in store for the youth of Thunder Bay.
Youth Week 2022
Please visit the Youth Week Thunder Bay website for all updates and information.
Registration for events will be through Perfect Mind.
If you have any questions about Youth Week 2022, please email us at email@example.com
It's that time of year where we celebrate YOU/TH!
They are gearing up for another exciting Youth Week celebration this May 1 - 7, 2022. The theme this year is Return to our Roots featuring events and activities to help ground yourselves in who you truly are! From nature-based outdoor activities, cultural programming, virtual events and much more - Youth Week 2022 will be one to remember! Registration for events will be required on Perfect Mind as spots will be first come, first served!
What are you waiting for?! Text, Call, or TikTok your friends and get involved - there's something for everyone!
City of Thunder Bay Youth Programs
To best engage and reach youth in Thunder Bay, we started running virtual recreational programming! From art to baking to exploring new hobbies - there is something for everyone! All events are free. This summer we have teamed up with the Youth Inclusion Program to run events together for ages 10-24. To register for virtual events this summer please see our online registration portal.
April Virtual Events
- Thurs Apr 7 @ 5:30pm Homemade Edible Cookie Dough (Kits and Live Zoom)
- Thurs Apr 14 @ 5:30pm Homemade Easter Chocolates (Kits and Live Zoom)
- Thurs Apr 21 @ 5:30pm Make your Own Pizza (Kits and Live Zoom)
- Thurs Apr 28 @ 5:30pm Mother's Day Gifts (Kits and Live Zoom)
May Virtual Events
- Thurs May 12 @ 5:30pm Around the World: Polish Perogies (Kits and Live Zoom)
- Thurs May 19 @ 5:30pm Homemade Bannock with Elder Lorna (Kits and Live Zoom)
- Thurs May 26 @ 5:30pm Homemade Cake Pops (Kits and Live Zoom)
June Virtual Events
- Thurs June 2 @ 5:30pm DIY Chia Pets (Kits and Live Zoom)
- Thurs June 9 @ 5:30pm Homemade Cheesecake (Kits and Live Zoom)
- Thurs June 16 @ 5:30pm Homemade Fudge for Father's Day (Kits and Live Zoom)
- Thurs June 23 @ 5:30pm Breakfast for Dinner (Kits and Live Zoom)
- Thurs June 30 @ 5:30pm DIY Emoji Pillows (Kits and Live Zoom)
Things to know
Youth Move is nut safe – any food sent from home must be nut safe.
Youth may sign out at any time.
Participant Information Forms are required for all youth and can be found at any of the Drop In sites or Special Events.
If your child has a disability, we welcome them to come with a PSW or support may be provided through Junior Inclusion Services.
Program Coordinator: Carlee.firstname.lastname@example.org