LASALLE STRAWBERRY FESTIVAL
Vollmer Culture and Recreation Complex | 2121 Laurier Parkway LaSalle
DATE: Jun 9 to 10
TIME: 6:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Make some memories!
Thursday, June 9th 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Friday, June 10th 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Saturday, June 11th 10:30 am to 11:00 pm
Sunday, June 12th 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Admission to the festival is $5 per person. Online admission sales will be announced shortly.
- Free entry for kids 5 years old and under and individuals aged 65 and over
- Advance purchase weekend pass is $12 per person
- Sold at the Vollmer Complex
- Available until Wednesday night before the festival, June 8
- Purchase carnival tickets on-site.
- Toonie Night - Thursday, June 9 all rides are $2
The LaSalle Strawberry Festival Parade is held on Saturday at 10:00 am on Front Road beginning at Old Front Road and ending at Sacred Heart Drive.
Road Closures: Note that the streets perpendicular to Front Road including Reaume, Vermont, Riverview, Elsworth, Ulster, Bouffard, Superior, Huron, Lafferty, Laurier, Maple, Kenwood, Delaware and Sacred Heart Drive will be closed beginning at 9:30 am and will remain closed until approximately 10:45 am. If you are planning on commuting, please seek an alternative route.
For more information, visit their website: Strawberry Festival - Town of LaSalle